Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Synthetique

Good afternoon chums. I've been putting a couple of hours in each day to Record Time this time round having ducked out last year (pathetic I know). I'm working with a fellow Intercontinental Music Labber, the mighty Will Betts. We're recording separate tracks which we're hoping to combine together in a glorious union of ludicrous French dance music salad. So far so instrumental apart from a smattering of synthesized voices courtesy of my iPad. I used it to improvise and record lyrics whilst listening to one of the tracks. Quite a handy trick for speed composition but don't expect any deep meaning from any of it.

Me and Will are definitely in it for the giggles, so we hope you enjoy what we end up with, whatever that may be. Thanks for having us on board anyway, we're both from the UK, any other UK-ers out there? Bon apetit everyone, look forward to hearing all your efforts once the week is through.

Oh, and did anybody else discuss band names and artwork before starting on the composition process? I think both of these things are KEY.

1 comment:

  1. Barney, you made it!

    I think "In It for the Giggles" would be an acceptable album title.

    ReplyDelete