Sunday, October 9, 2011

Almost there

Welp, it's almost done. Recorded drums, bass, and a bunch of other instruments yesterday, but still tried to keep it pretty minimal. Perhaps too minimal...perhaps not.

I wrote a pretty fun song Friday night. I wanted at least one song in a minor key, and went with something inspired by my favorite ride: the Haunted Mansion.

Here's a barbershop version -- wish I could have done mine a capella but I didn't want to embarass myself.



Also did a little "carousel" piece, and a song that will require me to tapdance. I practiced for about 10 minutes, and obviously I'm great.

Now to lug out my new tube mic and find a kazoo...see you on the other side!

Dan

1 comment:

  1. Nice. Haha, reminded me of this:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE0TksI1s60&feature=related

    ReplyDelete