Thursday, October 13, 2011

Intraphase's "A Boy and His Demon" wrapped up



Well, it's finished and sent in. I was definitely a fun project for me personally and I will look forward to them in the future. This go-around seemed to flow smoothly from our collective mind to a finished product. There were things I would fix but every project is like that. It nice to just let it go.

We condensed the six tracks that divided the story into one single track since there was enough sound effects to connect them and tell the story. My personal favorite is what would of been the last track. It has a great vibe going into it. But overall the album is only 12 minutes long so give it a listen!

We had been talking about the story behind the album for about a month prior to writing anything. In doing this we had mention to a friend and local film maker that we might like doing a short film to go with the music. We're going to begin planning phases for that very soon. Hopefully have the video on YouTube in November. If you're interested please find us on facebook. We'll be keeping everyone update there.

Anyway, I've had a great time. I can't wait to download everyone's music! Happy listening

3 comments:

  1. We have very similar titles, haha. I can't wait to hear this! Rumor has it, things are being released tonight. Only a rumor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, only a rumor, and nothing more. I should read my email more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, yeah. they're doing a website. I don't know when it will be up

    ReplyDelete